Introducing the xARM
- Smoothest double articulated stabilization arm on the market.
- Frictionless and noiseless design. Smooth start/stops at max boom range.
- Easy to tune and maintain long-term.
- Exchangeable spring cores, supporting a payload range between 8-29 Kg*.
- Boom range up to 110cm.
- Universal front and back mount socket blocks are included.
- Low-mode and high-mode brackets are included.
- All standard-size titanium arm posts are included.
- All tools required are included.
- Ships in a Peli AIR case with custom foam.
- Ships with a heated winter softshell cover.
- Thin rain/dust protective cover is also available.
- Back mounts and arm extensions are available.
- Stand and trolley mounting accessories are available.
- Many more accessories are available!
The xARM is made of the highest quality premium materials to last you a lifetime.
The xARM design is built with durability in mind, it is exceptionally robust with up to 29 Kg / 64 Lbs* lift capacity. Made from aircraft grade aluminium, solid carbon fiber infused titanium shafts, and large stainless steel precision ball bearings.
The very clean design makes it possible to give a frictionless and noiseless arm with absolute minimum push/pull force for its full boom range. The resistance is down to 100g for the entire minimum and maximum positions.
All socket blocks are made from film industry-proven stainless steel connections, where most leverage of the arm is being transferred. Many other components, such as arm posts and shafts, are made from grade five titanium to keep the arm weight low, still with minimum flex in the structure when using high payloads.
The Spring Cores
The xARM ships with a selection of three pairs of our polymer spring cores with an outer shell of neoprene. Neoprene is stronger and more resistant to heat, oil, solvents, water through vulcanization.
Each spring core has a smooth and linear lifting capacity. They perform their best when being used near their maximum weight capacity. Because of this, each spring core has a weight range of about 5 Kg / 11 Lbs, allowing the operator to fine-tune the arm to optimal performance.
The spring cores are easy to swap and adjust. Remove one screw and lift out the spring core to replace it with another, then screw back in. A short swap time to gain exceptional performance.
The xARM ships with the following spring cores:
- Blue 17-22.5 Kg / 37-49.5 Lbs
- Orange 20-25.5 Kg / 44.5-56 Lbs
- Purple 23.5-29 Kg / 52-64 Lbs
For lighter setups there are also a lighter spring core available:
- Teal 8-14 Kg / 17.5-31 Lbs
- Green 14-19.5 Kg / 31-43 Lbs
* For very heavy setups we can also offer custom made spring cores, up to around 35 Kg / 77 Lbs. Send us an email if you’d like to order a custom set of spring cores.
The case contains:
- X1 Peli AIR 1605 case with custom foam (external dimensions 73.3 x 42.6 x 23.2 cm / 28.9″ x 16.8″ x 9.1″).
- X1 xARM with 1 x front mount socket block and 1 x back mount socket block.
- X3 Arm posts (Tiffen and Pro standard).
- X6 Spring cores (Blue pair, Orange pair and Purple pair).
- X1 Fixed 4-point tool.
- X1 Wrench 4-point tool.
- X1 10mm ring ratchet wrench.
- X1 Wiha T-handle hex no 3.
- X1 Bondhus T-handle long hex no 4.
- X1 Wiha T-handle hex no 5.
- X1 Winter soft shell cover
|Shipping weight||15.4 kg|
|Shipping dimensions||75 × 45 × 25 cm|